Welcome to IQTAXX. We invite you to review the following terms and conditions of use set in place for this website. Your presence and use of this website indicates that you agree to be bound by each of the terms and conditions set forth on this page along with any pertinent laws and regulations that apply. If you decide to continue using this website, then you agree to comply with all applicable rules, terms, conditions, and laws, while also agreeing that you are personally responsible for compliance with aforesaid regulations.
Required Code of Conduct for IQTAXX
The following rules apply to all postings and communication through our website, including comments on the blogs and/or emails. Postings shall not include:
- Content that is unrelated to tax issues
- Profanity or obscenity
- Degrading in tone, particularly on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, or race
- Offensive subject matter
- Comments that are libelous, defamatory, or misleading in nature
- Abusive language, threats, or harassing comments
- Attempts to obtain personal information
- Promotion of criminal activity
- Links to websites promoting illegal activity
- Computer viruses, worms, or other harmful software codes
- Copyright infringement
- False representation of the poster’s personal identification
Content contained on this website is copyright protected. It is owned by IQTAXX or a third party who has given permission to the site for the right to include certain material.
No content found on this website can be copied or used unless written permission has been obtained previously from IQTAXX. The one exception involves personal copying of the content found on this website for the sole purpose of evaluating the use of this website’s services. This permission offers limited use of the content and does not permit any of the following circumstances:
- The use of the content for public display or commercial purposes
- The transfer of the content to another website or individual
- The modification of the content in any way
- The removal of copyright from the content
- The copying of content clearly attributed to third party
Disclaimer and Liability Limitations
All content provided on this website is absent of any implied or actual warranty. Any links to additional websites are offered for informational purposes only and do not feature and implied or actual warranty.
No guarantees exist that for any of the following circumstances:
- That linked websites are free of all harmful software
- That linked websites are available and free of errors
- That you will find the website suitable
- That linked websites offer accurate content
- No promise of successful results exists
The liability of IQTAXX for any damages, losses, injuries, losses, or claims of any kind is restricted to the amount that you have paid to complete your electronic filing or to obtain tax preparation services. If an error in your tax liability is due to an error on our part, IQTAXX agrees to pay the full amount of any penalty or interest that accrues as a result.